MILWAUKEE (March 3, 2016) — Western Products, manufacturer of WESTERN snow removal and ice control equipment, is releasing its first snowplow for utility vehicles. The all-new IMPACT UTV V-plow will be available in the fall of 2016 to snow and ice control professionals and personal users looking to put their UTVs to work this winter.
The IMPACT UTV V-plow features a 6' wide flared blade that easily transitions between V position, standard straight blade operation and scoop mode, and can be fully angled to 5' wide to conveniently fit most sidewalks and pass through gates.
Built specifically for UTVs, the IMPACT V-plow features fully enclosed hydraulics and double-acting 1" angle cylinders that allow wings to operate independently or be locked for efficient straight blade operation and clean back dragging. Dual trip-edge design, a 5" standard cutting edge, and the scrape lock feature all help provide a professional, clean scrape.
- Flared, 6' powder-coated steel moldboard is reinforced with 6 vertical ribs for optimum performance
- High-strength, low-alloy steel components provide durability without the extra weight of traditional steel
- Two control options (hand-held CabCommand or joystick for easy blade control when wearing gloves)
- Two width settings to optimally cover tire track width on a wide range of Utility Vehicles.
- Easy on/off operation with removable receiver brackets
More information about the WESTERN IMPACT UTV V-Plow will be available in the online WESTERN Snowplow Showroom in May 2016.