Maximize snow plowing efficiency at the touch of a button with Retracted Straight, Expanded Straight, Windrow and Scoop modes.
• The 8' Retracted Straight position is perfect for narrow access areas, such as drive-through lanes, or for traveling between job sites. When fully angled, the retracted blade plows a 7' 2" wide path.
• The 10' wide Expanded Straight position gives you 25% more blade surface, so you can take wider passes in large wide-open spaces. When fully angled, the expanded blade plows a 9' wide path.
• For unmatched windrowing productivity, angle the leading wing forward with the trailing wing extended, and you can use the full blade with minimal spill-off and reduced cleanup time. When fully angled in windrow position, the blade plows an 8' wide path.
• For the ultimate snow-carrying capacity, angle both wings forward for an 8' 10" scoop. When fully angled in scoop mode, the blade plows a path of 7' 11".
• The versitility of the WIDE-OUT™ adjustable wing snow plow helps you move up to 30% more snow, no matter the job.
A V-Plow in Scoop Mode is fixed in a straight-forward position, and can lose snow when cornering.
The WIDE-OUT snowplow can fully angle in the scoop position to effectively carry more snow around corners.